from floor to finish, we've got it covered.
Hardwood in the right places
From a cabin in the woods to corporate meeting rooms, Dave's has a hardwood thats just right for you.
Hardwood flooring by Dave's
If you've lived in the Minneapolis/St. Paul Metro of Minnesota, you've probably seen one of our hardwood flooring trucks traveling down the road, en route to one of our many customers.
Dave’s Floor Sanding & Installing, Inc. Limited Labor Warranty
We hope that you’re enjoying your hardwood floors. While the manufacturer’s warranty covers the product itself, Dave’s Floor Sanding & Installing, Inc. offers this additional limited labor warranty. Dave’s Floor Sanding & Installing, Inc. Shall warrant that it’s installation, sanding & services shall befree from material defects in workmanship for one (1) year from the date of installation, sanding or service. If any defect in workmanship is suspected, you must notify Dave’s Floor Sanding & Install ing, Inc. In writing within 30 days of becoming aware of the alleged defect, supplying the customer’s name and address, the date the alleged defect arose, and the details of the problem. Dave’s Floor Sanding & Installing, Inc.’s obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repair of defective in stallation and/or service.
NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WHETHER OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A GENERAL OR PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY OTHER KIND, SHALL EXIST WITH RESPECT TO SUCH INSTALLATION, SANDING AND/OR SERVICES, ALL SUCH WAR RANTIES BEING HEREBY EXPRESSLY WAIVED BY YOU.
Dave’s Floor Sanding & Installing, Inc. neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume for itany other liability in connection with the installation and services it provides. Dave’s Floor Sanding &Installation, Inc. shall not make any warranty or representation regarding any manufacturer’s prod ucts.
The Limited Warranty provided herein shall not apply in the following circumstances:
- The floor was repaired or altered, or any work was performed on it by any person or entity otherthan Dave’s Floor Sanding & Installing Inc.
- The floor was subjected to misuse, neglect or accident
- The damage was caused by ordinary wear and tear, including but not limited to dents from dropped items and scratches from moving objects
- The floor was maintained contrary to the care instructions contained in the brochure:“Maintaining Your Coated Hardwood Floors”, provided by Dave’s Floor Sanding & Installing Inc.
- The humidity in the area in which the hardwood floor was installed was not continuously main tained between 40% and 50%.
â€¢ There is no warranty whatsoever on buff and coat services.
Dave’s Floor Sanding & Installing Inc. retains the right to inspect and dispute any warranty claim it believes falls under the above exceptions or is a condition not caused by Dave’s Floor Sanding & In stalling, Inc’s workmanship.